endless list of favourite characters: toshiko “tosh” sato
"So, if you’re seeing this, I guess it means, I’m, well, dead. Hope it was impressive! Not crossing the road or an incident with a toaster."
How to tell if a film about trans people was written by a cis person:
- binding with bandages
- “but I was born in the wrong body!”
- parents go from against it to ultra understanding in about ten minutes
-if it is about a trans woman, she is played by a cis man, and the first time we see her she is either putting on or taking off make up/clothes
-If it’s magically about a non-binary person they have a short haircut and are wearing a hoodie and some jeans
don’t forget they all have to be skinny, white, and ablebodied.
Orlando, who was dining with Leonardo DiCaprio at the Cipriani restaurant on Wednesday night, was very, very angry, when Justin, who didn’t have a reservation at the eatery, approached their table to try to talk to the actors.
DiCaprio had proceeded to shoo away the pop singer with his hand, leading Bieber to provoke a fight which saw Bloom jump over a sofa to get at the 20-year-old Baby singer at the restaurant."
(x) this just keeps getting better
dicaprio had proceeded to shoo away the pop singer with his hand
god, bieber is such a prick
this one is titled “all i got from SDCC was shoulder kisses”
texting someone new is always weird.
like how do they feel about all lowercase letters? do they think it looks dumb? do i have to use super proper grammar and punctuation? will they know im being sarcastic when i start abbreviating words? are they a haha or lol person? are they a strict no acronyms kind of person? how do they feel about pet names? what’s their stance on emojis?
i have like 609453804 books to read
but you know what i’m gonna do
i’m gonna buy more books
And then I will read fanfiction.
and then i will read books that i’ve already read
things I want to see:
- tattooed young Hera who redefines what it means to be feminine (ex: x )
- Apollo enjoying counterculture modern music that isn’t what your grandaddy listens to because the god of music loves all music
- Hermes dropping the internet connection of late-night bloggers when he thinks they need to get more sleep
- Aphrodite at the forefront of modern fashion, not just for mainstream fashion but all types of beauty
- Apollo keeping tabs on the mental health of all his followers because mental illness is illness too
- Hera rejecting political campaigns and bringing together queer couples because the goddess of marriage knows better than some old congressman what marriage is
- Zeus traveling the world enjoying the various diversity of his world under culturally-appropriate disguises in each country, stopping to perform quiet blessings to people who deserve it and yet who never know who that strange older man was who helped them or gave them exactly the sort of wise guidance they needed
- Ares annoying Apollo by constantly demanding updates on the wellbeing of his injured veterans and wanting to know what Apollo plans to do about their combat-related injuries and mental illnesses
- Ares whispering in the ears of anti-war protesters to keep world governments from using nuclear weapons
- Ares deflecting bullets in a firefight to protect police officers chasing a gunman and casually pushing criminals’ vehicles off the road in car chases before they can hurt any innocents
- Athena on the ground in the Middle East, following around military scouts and diverting attacks before they even notice them
- Hermes disguised as a male nurse, quietly walking between beds in terminal care facilities, easing pain in everyone he passes by
- Haides patiently explaining the whole “yes, I’m that Haides” “yes, this is that underworld” “no, no one’s going to torture you with fire” thing to every single person who enters his realm and never getting frustrated no matter how many times the Christians ask him about hell
- Poseidon getting a drink in the local bars in small coastal towns because he likes to listen to the tall tales the fishermen tell as they come in from their crab boats
- Hephaestus gleefully inventing new creations because smithing is so much more interesting with modern technology
- Demeter convincing Zeus to sabotage the political lobbying of big agricultural corporations to protect her beloved small-time farmers
- Hestia strolling through the suburbs calming down family arguments in the neighborhoods she visits
- Artemis taking her responsibility for the wellbeing of young ladies seriously and invisibly sitting next to every heartbroken teenage girl crying her eyes out over some lost highschool love
- Dionysus impersonating bartenders and demanding patrons’ car keys when they’ve had too much
- Gods that aren’t stuck in the ancient past
teen wolf fandom drinking game, take a shot every time:
- "why isn’t stiles the main character"
- "tyler posey is a homophobic asshole" (if said person hates on femslash or any ships involving danny, boyd or scott drink the whole bottle)
- "holland roden and colton haynes are so perfect"
- 'pack fanart' that includes matt or the twins but excludes erica and boyd
- "derek only acts violent towards stiles because he LOVES him"
- death threats to people who criticise sterek
- "malia is boring why is she on the show please kill her off she’s getting in the way of sterek/stydia"
- "FUCK U KIRA FOR REPLACING ALLISON"
- "deaton is the most untrustworthy character on the show" (if they call peter hale ‘sassy uncle peter’ finish your drink)
have you ever known somebody so shitty they completely ruin that first name for you?